Sunday, June 11, 2017

Choir Wardrobe 6.11.17

We're going to keep the same colors for June and July this year, black, gray, white and turquoise. 

It's  been a few years since we wore turquoise.  I either need to lose some weight so my old turquoise stuff fits or I need to make some new clothes.  :-(

Meantime, I'm happy there's lycra.

I hit the 2016 SWAP wardrobe  for the Pamela's Patterns Gray cardigan and the Sewing Workshop 'black denim' ponte Helix Pants.  The turqoise top is a crepe-side-out stretch silk charmeuse...and I *think* it's a modification of the bodice of the Loes Hinse City Dress.  It's been in the closet a long, long time...and, were it not for the Lycra content, would not have been worn today.

Steamed veggies for lunch this week. :-D

6 comments:

  1. I say just find a few super simple patterns and some more turquoise with Lycra. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. easy peasy turquoise 'scarf' if the stash has some woven that tears nicely you don't even have to finish the edges!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure there's anything in the stash that's scarf-able, but that's on my list of things to look for! :-)

      Delete
  3. Hurray for Lycra... and inserted coordinated fabric strips along side panels as a new design feature. If others can do that type of refashion from thrift stores, I can do it to my own closet. Glad the colors will be set for two months to give you more time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is good and i loved the your blog and your clothes and sewing style is very good. Keep sharing and posting

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)